One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself’archaic or dialect form of yourself, corresponding to the subject thou
- ‘The first step, as always, comes from knowing thyself.’
- ‘Does your content obey the first commandment of good copy: ‘Thou shalt put thy customer before thyself.’’
- ‘We must respond - we must respond to that ancient command: ‘Physician, heal thyself.’’
- ‘Trust thyself: every heart vibrates to that iron string.’
- ‘But if you don't take the time to pamper thyself, you'll become less able to crank.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.