One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He didn't come here to become a throwable statue.’
- ‘Before reading this piece, make sure you haven't just eaten, and that there are no throwable objects within reach.’
- ‘They pulled up all of the paver bricks and broke them all up into throwable sizes.’
- ‘Fortunately the bed's remote control was attached, and anything throwable had already been moved out of reach.’
- ‘Just to be safe I'll store anything throwable in the cellar, though.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.