One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Just to be safe I'll store anything throwable in the cellar, though.’
- ‘He didn't come here to become a throwable statue.’
- ‘They pulled up all of the paver bricks and broke them all up into throwable sizes.’
- ‘Before reading this piece, make sure you haven't just eaten, and that there are no throwable objects within reach.’
- ‘Fortunately the bed's remote control was attached, and anything throwable had already been moved out of reach.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.