One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As the number of these risk factors increase, so does the risk of developing atherosclerotic and thrombotic disease.’
- ‘Hemolytic uremic syndrome is similar to thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura but does not present with neurologic changes.’
- ‘She was diagnosed with a thrombotic thrombocytopenia purpura like syndrome and was treated with daily plasma exchange and steroids.’
- ‘Unlike the medicines now under scrutiny, aspirin actually lowers the risk for heart attacks and thrombotic strokes.’
- ‘The pathogenesis of arterial thrombotic disease involves multiple genetic and environmental factors related to atherosclerosis and thrombosis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.