One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Hemolytic uremic syndrome is similar to thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura but does not present with neurologic changes.’
- ‘As the number of these risk factors increase, so does the risk of developing atherosclerotic and thrombotic disease.’
- ‘Unlike the medicines now under scrutiny, aspirin actually lowers the risk for heart attacks and thrombotic strokes.’
- ‘The pathogenesis of arterial thrombotic disease involves multiple genetic and environmental factors related to atherosclerosis and thrombosis.’
- ‘She was diagnosed with a thrombotic thrombocytopenia purpura like syndrome and was treated with daily plasma exchange and steroids.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.