One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An abnormal tendency to develop blood clots.
- ‘A patient's genetic information will be an important piece in solving the puzzle of thrombophilia.’
- ‘There is insufficient information to recommend use of PAI - 1 plasma levels or genotype in evaluating thrombophilia.’
- ‘Testing for protein C deficiency is often part of the laboratory analysis of individuals with thrombophilia.’
- ‘A patient who experiences repeated episodes of thrombosis is said to have thrombophilia or hypercoagulability.’
- ‘Factor V Leiden is the most common cause of hereditary thrombophilia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.