One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But there's no delay in thrombolytic therapy because the emergency room doctor and his staff can administer it.’
- ‘The authors conclude that adenosine as an adjuvant to thrombolytic therapy in patients with acute MI can reduce the infarction size.’
- ‘Even so, thrombolytic therapy of pulmonary embolism does not dissolve the clot completely as it does with acute coronary thrombosis, and increases the risk of bleeding.’
- ‘In addition, those using HRT who received thrombolytic therapy did not have an increased risk for hemorrhagic stroke compared to nonusers.’
- ‘A CT scan is essential in evaluating for a hemorrhagic event, which contraindicates thrombolytic therapy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.