One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A dominant characteristic feature is the three-dimensionality of his compositions.’
- ‘The etchings are details of digitally recorded images - fragments of texture, leaves, patterns, visual shapes given three-dimensionality through the print.’
- ‘These dramas assume that their characters, although often wrong-headed and representative of flawed systems, have dignity and three-dimensionality.’
- ‘The curves of the body coupled with the three-dimensionality of the sculpture suggest the lushness of Caravaggio's rendering of young men, which is itself intensely sensual in an almost photographic way.’
- ‘The clarity of the metallic sculptures and the resulting illusion of three-dimensionality made me want to reach into the print and stroke them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.