One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for telepathy
- ‘Alongside this, Ferenczi was fascinated by contemporary experiments in thought transference and other occult activities, hoping that they might provide useful tools for psychoanalysis.’
- ‘This also explains why he holds the bizarre notion that mind control is accomplished through telepathic thought transference.’
- ‘Evidence that people can communicate with each other using thought transference has emerged from ground-breaking research in Scotland, it was claimed last night.’
- ‘They do not possess language, communicating simply through thought transference, and they have not sublimated the primitive desires for self-gratification.’
- ‘There are several differing views which can be brought to bear as an ‘explanation’, and thought transference is an obvious one.’
- ‘Can I ask you if you have, in your experience, encountered people who were not necessarily exhibiting thought transference, but might well have been psychotic?’
- ‘The first major experimental work on thought transference conducted by the Society for Psychical Research focused on the supposed abilities of the Creery sisters, who were caught using a code to fraudulently produce the effects.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.