One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A combination of presuppositions, imagery, and vocabulary current at a particular time or place and forming the context for thinking on a subject.‘spiritual practice uplifts a society because it encounters the thought forms of selfishness and greed’
- ‘In The Gospel and Modern Man, published in 1910, he still considered the faith he found in the New Testament normative, but he argued that it required translation into modern thought forms.’
- ‘The major weakness of this approach towards indigenisation is that it sought to dress Christianity in African culture while maintaining its foreignness in terms of symbols, thought forms and value systems.’
- ‘He traces the thought form and links it with the rise of evolution and naturalism.’
- ‘The courses will help to remove some of the traditionally held thought forms that artists must live in the hope of being discovered or should forget about art and get a proper job.’
- ‘Baptists have proven the least able of the traditional denominations to learn from Maori ways and thought forms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.