One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Great care and attention to detail.‘his scholarship was marked by thoroughness and accuracy’‘he praised the thoroughness of the police investigation’
- ‘Our in-house testing team, despite their expertise, cannot replace an army of beta testers in thoroughness.’
- ‘There is already concern among some politicians over the thoroughness of the investigations into corruption.’
- ‘The thoroughness of the authors ' quantitative research is apparent throughout the book.’
- ‘The judges were very impressed with the boldness and wit of the idea, which has been executed with great thoroughness and precision.’
- ‘I'm amazed at the thoroughness with which you revised the first draft.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.