One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Still others argue that that there is a radically original Thomistic philosophy which cannot be characterized by anything it shares with earlier thinkers, particularly Aristotle.’
- ‘Open theists, following process theists, insist on the difficulties the Thomistic solution poses for human freedom.’
- ‘I have argued that the evidentialist objection to theistic belief is rooted in classical foundationalism; the same can be said for the Thomistic conception of faith and reason.’
- ‘The early English Protestants rejected the Thomistic view that manual labor has a penal aspect, derived from Adam's punishment.’
- ‘In later life he was sensitive to the resemblance between the Thomistic scholasticism in which he was trained and the Marxist scholasticism that he embraced as an adult.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.