One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The central cavity of the brain, lying between the thalamus and hypothalamus of the two cerebral hemispheres.
- ‘In the central nervous system, gangliocytomas are most often found in the floor of the third ventricle or hypothalamus and in the temporal and frontal lobes.’
- ‘The lateral and third ventricles were slightly dilated.’
- ‘The gross cerebral anatomy is normal and I was able to identify the thalami, septum pelucidum, falx, third ventricle and lateral ventricles which appear normal.’
- ‘Examination of the brain revealed only enlarged lateral and third ventricles.’
- ‘The lateral ventricles were slightly dilated, but there was no dilation or elongation of the third ventricle or displacement of adjacent hypothalamic structures.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.