One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The central cavity of the brain, lying between the thalamus and hypothalamus of the two cerebral hemispheres.
- ‘In the central nervous system, gangliocytomas are most often found in the floor of the third ventricle or hypothalamus and in the temporal and frontal lobes.’
- ‘The gross cerebral anatomy is normal and I was able to identify the thalami, septum pelucidum, falx, third ventricle and lateral ventricles which appear normal.’
- ‘The lateral ventricles were slightly dilated, but there was no dilation or elongation of the third ventricle or displacement of adjacent hypothalamic structures.’
- ‘The lateral and third ventricles were slightly dilated.’
- ‘Examination of the brain revealed only enlarged lateral and third ventricles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.