One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See third age
- ‘The typical third ager is also educated, with 86 percent having been to college.’
- ‘In the discourse of the so-called third and fourth age, the third ager is often defined to be an active consumer of technology.’
- ‘A growing number of schools are responding to the academic needs of third agers by offering programs that enable nontraditional students to complete degrees amidst careers and other obligations.’
- ‘The third photograph is of a retired railway man who took up a new life as a volunteer in a museum in Austria staffed almost entirely by third agers.’
- ‘And the prospect of young-at-heart ‘third agers’ viewing York as their playground is beguiling, if a little scary.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.