One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A salt containing the anion S₂O₃²⁻, i.e. a sulphate with one oxygen atom replaced by sulphur.
- ‘Ammonium thiosulfate also is effective, but must not be placed with the seed because of the potential for seed germination damage.’
- ‘A complex of soluble silver thiosulfate is produced.’
- ‘The cells can produce hydrogen sulfide from thiosulphate.’
- ‘Silver thiosulphate inhibited root length to about 30% of the controls, but NBD appeared to have no significant effect on this parameter.’
- ‘Adequate washing is necessary to remove residual thiosulfates in the print, which could otherwise cause the print to deteriorate over time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.