One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A space between the upper thighs of a person standing with their legs together (typically used in reference to female body shape)‘Millie's widening thigh gap signalled that she was far too skinny’
- ‘We can't all be blonde, or have a thigh gap (yech), or look like Barbie dolls - nor should we!’
- ‘All I can say about those who aspire to have thigh gaps - aspire to be healthy instead!’
- ‘The truth is I couldn't care less about needing a thigh gap.’
- ‘For many girls, a thigh gap isn't even possible (without being dangerously thin, that is).’
- ‘Teens and women are becoming dangerously infatuated with acquiring the thin legs and wide thigh gaps.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.