One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Brushed steel ovens, hobs and extractor fans are included in the price, thermostatic mixer showers are fitted over each bath and there are fitted wardrobes in most bedrooms.’
- ‘Heat output can be controlled by a central thermostat or you can install thermostatic valves that regulate the heat of individual radiators.’
- ‘The bathrooms are fitted with white Victorian suites, thermostatic showers, mirrors and shaving lights.’
- ‘Only leave electric blankets switched on all night if they have thermostatic controls for safe all-night use.’
- ‘A thermostatic mixer shower will keep the water temperature at the level selected.’
- ‘If your radiator has a thermostatic valve, make sure it is in the off position.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.