One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An instrument that produces a trace or image representing a record of the varying temperature or infrared radiation over an area or during a period of time.
- ‘For 20 minutes at 8pm, Mr Price described the scene and his preparations including microphones, electric contacts to show when doors opened, a camera and a thermograph to record temperature changes.’
- ‘In the non-heated greenhouse, windows were open all year, and temperatures were recorded continuously with an electric thermograph.’
- ‘An electric thermograph was used to keep a record of the temperatures in the greenhouse.’
- ‘Temperature in the non-temperature-controlled greenhouse was recorded continuously with a thermograph.’
- ‘When abdominal temperature was measured with a thermograph before and after acupoint stimulation, skin surface temperature was found to be increased by stimulation, indicating vascular dilatation and increased blood flow.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.