One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A record made by a thermograph.
- ‘We analyzed more than 3000 infrared thermograms acquired from 1256 admitted patients and developed a thermo-visual diagnostic method for estimating the severity of intracranial hypertension.’
- ‘This visual image graphically maps the body temperature and is referred to as a thermogram.’
- ‘Between 15°C and 30°C, reactions were exothermic as indicated by the negative peaks of the thermogram.’
- ‘In this diagram, phase boundaries were assumed to be given by the onset and completion temperatures of the phase transitions revealed by the thermograms.’
- ‘Representative thermograms of the gel-fluid transition are depicted in Fig.14.’
- ‘The thermogram is converted into electric impulses; these impulses are sent to a signal processing unit; the processed signals are sent to a display; and the image is shown.’
- ‘The onset and completion temperatures for the melting of the mixtures were obtained from the heating thermograms and were used to construct the phase diagram shown in Fig.5.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.