One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A record made by a thermograph.
- ‘The onset and completion temperatures for the melting of the mixtures were obtained from the heating thermograms and were used to construct the phase diagram shown in Fig.5.’
- ‘Between 15°C and 30°C, reactions were exothermic as indicated by the negative peaks of the thermogram.’
- ‘Representative thermograms of the gel-fluid transition are depicted in Fig.14.’
- ‘The thermogram is converted into electric impulses; these impulses are sent to a signal processing unit; the processed signals are sent to a display; and the image is shown.’
- ‘We analyzed more than 3000 infrared thermograms acquired from 1256 admitted patients and developed a thermo-visual diagnostic method for estimating the severity of intracranial hypertension.’
- ‘In this diagram, phase boundaries were assumed to be given by the onset and completion temperatures of the phase transitions revealed by the thermograms.’
- ‘This visual image graphically maps the body temperature and is referred to as a thermogram.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.