One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Rather, the membrane preservation appears to result from an increased thermodynamical stability.’
- ‘The thermodynamical studies of Thomson led him to propose an absolute scale of temperature in 1848.’
- ‘Clearly two of these samples are not at the thermodynamical equilibrium.’
- ‘We understand thermodynamical phenomena better when we are shown that they are (so the story goes) identical with certain kinds of mechanical activity.’
- ‘Moss argues that Schrödinger's concept is intelligible only within a framework of thermodynamical and physical assumptions that may or may not characterize the conditions under which biological development takes place.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.