One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Moss argues that Schrödinger's concept is intelligible only within a framework of thermodynamical and physical assumptions that may or may not characterize the conditions under which biological development takes place.’
- ‘We understand thermodynamical phenomena better when we are shown that they are (so the story goes) identical with certain kinds of mechanical activity.’
- ‘The thermodynamical studies of Thomson led him to propose an absolute scale of temperature in 1848.’
- ‘Clearly two of these samples are not at the thermodynamical equilibrium.’
- ‘Rather, the membrane preservation appears to result from an increased thermodynamical stability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.