One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So what is the microscopic physics that underlies the thermodynamic properties of black holes?’
- ‘Although intimately related, mechanical and thermodynamic stability are different quantities.’
- ‘Particular care was taken in sample preparation to ensure thermodynamic equilibrium.’
- ‘The temperature exactly matches the thermodynamic predictions related to the surface area of the black hole.’
- ‘Two important thermodynamic quantities are temperature and entropy.’
- ‘These models provide numerous insights into the thermodynamic and kinetic properties of protein folding.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.