One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Missing also are new supplements such as MSM and glucosamine, which have only recently been found to have therapeutical properties.’
- ‘No less absurd is the second reproach thrown upon capitalism - namely, that technological and therapeutical innovations do not benefit all people.’
- ‘‘People with multiple sclerosis can be aided by early intervention and proper ongoing medical and therapeutical care,’ she said.’
- ‘Some of these secondary metabolites possess therapeutical value.’
- ‘According to the military court, the act of dunking a drunk's head in cold water ‘is intended to subdue or revive rather than to chastise; therapeutical rather than degredational.’’
- ‘During the development of the prototype the team conferred with various medical and therapeutical institutions to ensure that it met medical requirements.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.