One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘According to his theosophic system, God, as Divine Man, is infinite love and infinite wisdom, from whom emanate the two worlds of nature and spirit, distinct but closely related.’
- ‘It offers a kind of Middle European idea of Buddhism, or, anyhow, something too theosophic for me.’
- ‘Perhaps his greatest contribution to the theosophical movement was his presentation and elucidation of the basic theosophic ideas found in Blavatsky's Secret Doctrine and other works.’
- ‘This is the only publication of Richard Roach's exceptional visionary theosophic work since the rare originals in the eighteenth century.’
- ‘The major reason for this was his detachment from the centers of theosophic thinking.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.