One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This discovery was greatly facilitated by the deep personal experience of these principles by theosopher Sidney Banks.’
- ‘This is the kind of complex question every Quaker theosopher such as myself dreads, because there are no easy answers.’
- ‘This indifference to outward forms or beliefs is in fact an important aspect of theosophy itself, for it is why the theosophers have never formed a sect or institution.’
- ‘Van Beyerland collected, translated and published the complete works of the German theosopher Jacob Böhme before the English and German collected editions appeared.’
- ‘Remember, he is a theosopher, not a theologian.’
- ‘Our mystical theosophers have explained themselves with extreme clarity on this point, and in doing so show themselves to be in profound agreement with all visionaries of the New Temple.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.