One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Let us consider the theodicean significance in terms of antiblack racism and an antiblack world.’
- ‘It seems as if you're making some sort of bizarre theodicean argument, taking the common free will defense, and wrapping them all up into one bizarre little package.’
- ‘In part one, I seek to read Hegel's Lectures on the Philosophy of World History against the prevalent theodicean interpretation of much of his religio-historical work.’
- ‘Each of the theodicean problems that Descartes examines is developed in detail.’
- ‘Based on this, Davies examines and rejects a number of theistic theodicean arguments (including that which claims evil is the necessary result of God's allowing man free will).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.