One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One result of this theatricalization was a complex eroticism produced out of ‘a voyeuristic bond between mannequin and spectator’.’
- ‘How, then, are we to understand Diderot's theatricalization of Plato's moralizing allegory?’
- ‘The British war effort was insistently accompanied by the public theatricalization of military might.’
- ‘The method of installation art, his use of everyday objects in conjunction with his photographs, his careful use of light and shadow all speak of a theatricalization of memory and self.’
- ‘Hoyt pictures immigrants sympathetically, narrating stories of individuals detained, reunited, and deported, and importantly, her presentation depends upon theatricalization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.