One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A very fertile region of England, in particular Kent or the Vale of Evesham.
- ‘Here, he discovers how the artist created the quintessential image of Kent as the garden of England.’
- ‘It would seem the French have finally accepted that we have the perfect terrain and climate right here in Kent, the garden of England, for producing world-class bubbly.’
- ‘If I were responsible for looking after Kent, the garden of England, it'd be full of weeds.’
- ‘If Kent is the garden of England, this hallowed stretch of coastline is its water feature.’
- ‘If Kent is the garden of England, this corner of West Sussex is its abundant greenhouse.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.