One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The Beatles.‘behind-the-scenes pictures of the Fab Four on tour’
- ‘We're live along Abbey Road with the new LP from the Fab Four.’
- ‘A walking tour of venues the Fab Four performed in is a good way to pass an afternoon.’
- ‘A new release lets fans of the Fab Four to get back to where you once belonged.’
- ‘I have enjoyed almost every movie about the Fab Four.’
- ‘We must have looked like an older, flabbier version of the Fab Four in A Hard Day's Night.’
- ‘More of a soul fan himself, David says his customers cannot get enough of the Fab Four back catalogue.’
- ‘First song up is my favorite from the Fab Four.’
- ‘His knack for putting his subjects at ease is reflected in his photographs of the Fab Four.’
- ‘I think they were called the Fab Four.’
- ‘By week three of the tour, however, Larry had been won over by the Fab Four.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.