One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘While anchored in the Catholic tradition, music thanatologists seek to make each death a blessed event regardless of the religious background of the dying person.’
- ‘The services are provided by a master-level social worker who also is a certified thanatologist.’
- ‘Music thanatologists use the harp because of its universality and rich, soothing tones.’
- ‘It may seem isolating, but many people are ambivalent about the death of an intimate, says Jean Miller, a thanatologist at the University of Rhode Island.’
- ‘She is the first critical incident thanatologist assigned to an emergency response exercise associated with unconventional concepts in weapons of mass destruction.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.