One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Its visually and textually balanced story sheds light on a unique practice and how this religious belief contributes to the cultural and spiritual fabric of an indigenous people.’
- ‘Such a conclusion is as philosophically bizarre as it is textually unwarranted.’
- ‘A textually corrupt quarto of Pericles appeared in 1609 and was reprinted five times; the play was omitted from the first folio of 1623, but was included in the second issue of the third Folio of 1664.’
- ‘Mullen's idea of this kind of hybrid poetry is that there are different registers of language, cultures - high and low - spliced and interlaced together textually.’
- ‘Given the play in question, and the period, a corollary statement might be that Smith's project was the most textually complex Shakespeare edition imagined up to that point.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.