One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Last Supper is virtually textless, relying upon sound - rather than words - and elaborately constructed images to invite the audience to participate in a dreamlike investigation of fulfillment.’
- ‘The very notion of a textless manifesto has a mischievous and distinctively Italian flavor.’
- ‘I want my imagery to be as physical and immediate as possible, and textless, filmic progressions of still images offer a more sculptural form, and a deeper psychological experience.’
- ‘Lastly, I would like to consider some of the small, textless images at the gallery, representations of individual women that make their point in both visual and conceptual terms.’
- ‘The openings and closings of the episodes are available in textless form as special features.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.