One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Consisting of four atoms.
- ‘Wide amplitude rovibrational bound state calculations in tri- and tetratomic molecules have advanced enormously in recent years.’
- ‘Solid phosphorus has a tetratomic molecule with molecular weight 123.8952 atomic mass units (amu).’
- ‘This tetratomic vapor condenses to liquid white phosphorus which freezes at 44.1°C to solid white phosphorus, a soft, waxy, colorless material.’
- ‘What is the key difference between your various structures, in how various tetratomic molecules have different shape?’
- ‘Seen here is a 2D stroboscopic history of the collision of four diatomic molecules, a tetratomic molecule, and an atom.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.