Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Consisting of four atoms.
- ‘Seen here is a 2D stroboscopic history of the collision of four diatomic molecules, a tetratomic molecule, and an atom.’
- ‘This tetratomic vapor condenses to liquid white phosphorus which freezes at 44.1°C to solid white phosphorus, a soft, waxy, colorless material.’
- ‘What is the key difference between your various structures, in how various tetratomic molecules have different shape?’
- ‘Solid phosphorus has a tetratomic molecule with molecular weight 123.8952 atomic mass units (amu).’
- ‘Wide amplitude rovibrational bound state calculations in tri- and tetratomic molecules have advanced enormously in recent years.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.