One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Consisting of four atoms.
- ‘Wide amplitude rovibrational bound state calculations in tri- and tetratomic molecules have advanced enormously in recent years.’
- ‘Seen here is a 2D stroboscopic history of the collision of four diatomic molecules, a tetratomic molecule, and an atom.’
- ‘This tetratomic vapor condenses to liquid white phosphorus which freezes at 44.1°C to solid white phosphorus, a soft, waxy, colorless material.’
- ‘Solid phosphorus has a tetratomic molecule with molecular weight 123.8952 atomic mass units (amu).’
- ‘What is the key difference between your various structures, in how various tetratomic molecules have different shape?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.