One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A crystalline compound that is the main active ingredient of cannabis.
- ‘The drug's active ingredient, tetrahydrocannabinol, will be delivered not by smoking, but through such mechanisms as a spray aimed under the tongue.’
- ‘‘Cannabis today is totally different than cannabis 20 or 30 years ago,’ he said, pointing to a boost in the active ingredient, tetrahydrocannabinol.’
- ‘Molecular studies have shown that tetrahydrocannabinol, the active component of cannabis, increases release of dopamine in the mesolimbic pathway.’
- ‘The product contains the cannabis extract tetrahydrocannabinol and cannabidiol.’
- ‘We considered urinary screening for drugs as positive above a concentration of 1000 ng/ml of urine for amphetamines, 300 ng/ml for cocaine and opiates, and 50 ng/ml of acid tetrahydrocannabinol for cannabis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.