One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for perchloroethylene
- ‘Dry-cleaning reagents contain petroleum or tetrachloroethylene, highly volatile chemicals with distinctive odours.’
- ‘Colorimetric detector tubes are an effective method of measuring tetrachloroethylene at dry-cleaning facilities.’
- ‘The primary solvent used in dry cleaning is perchloroethylene, also known as tetrachloroethylene and commonly known as perc.’
- ‘No facilities had vapor barriers or other controls specifically designed to prevent infiltration of tetrachloroethylene throughout the building.’
- ‘Thus, there are several no-cost or low-cost options that dry-cleaning personnel can readily implement to reduce concentrations of tetrachloroethylene within the workplace and concomitantly in adjoining residences and facilities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.