One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A type of plasticized cardboard carton for milk and other drinks, folded from a single sheet into a box shape.
- ‘It plans to export TetraPaks of Icelandic water to China.’
- ‘She pulled open the fridge door, popped open the seal of a Tetra Pak of milk and poured out a glass.’
- ‘His hands balled into fists and the tetrapak he was holding burst into waxed paper shrapnel.’
- ‘Tetra Paks are collected separately at household recycling centres.’
- ‘When Tetra Paks go through the process of recycling, much of the recyclable material is lost.’
- ‘Wine in a Tetra Pak and a canoe trip go hand in hand!’
- ‘Safal fruit juices are being launched in four variants and will be available in one litre tetrapaks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.