One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These results suggest that in normal medium both single and tetanically evoked mossy fiber calcium responses are inhibited by released zinc, with the single-field potentials remaining unaltered.’
- ‘Finally, the structural and metabolic characteristics of the tetanically stimulated muscles are restored to values that allow electrically supported standing up and standing.’
- ‘When these units relax, another fraction contracts tetanically thereby maintaining a nearly constant tension in the whole muscle.’
- ‘We investigated the influence of hyperoxia on O2 uptake in tetanically contracting canine gastrocnemius.’
- ‘A long-lasting birefringence change (the delayed response) was found to be produced in a tetanically stimulated squid giant axon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.