One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or affecting the testicles.‘testicular cancer’
- ‘The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that patients perform testicular self-examination beginning at age 18.’
- ‘Men in their teens through their late thirties are particularly at risk of developing testicular cancer.’
- ‘Thirty-one participants received a testicular examination.’
- ‘My adult son has had testicular pain on the left side for two years.’
- ‘Some male breast-cancer patients have a history of testicular infection or injury.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.