One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At a TV quiz last weekend, testees were asked where was the biggest McDonald's franchise in the world before 1992: Chicago, Tokyo, or Beijing.’
- ‘First, the questions were ‘inane,’ then it turned out many testees had been tipped off to the answers.’
- ‘This is one of those things that can be as much of an ordeal for the tester as the testee.’
- ‘Usually the tables will tell you what percentage of the population would have scored better and worse than the score that your testee obtained.’
- ‘I agree, though, that the test is fairly obviously rigged to move testees in a left-libertarian direction scorewise.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.