One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The rise in the population of the leopard and the imbalance in territoriality vis-à-vis the carrying capacity of the habitat has also caused this versatile animal to adapt itself to the new equations.’
- ‘Eastern Bluebird, Eastern Kingbird, and Goldfinch are locked in an twisted triangle of territoriality, and woe betide the bird that stumbles into this gang war.’
- ‘The Blackfoot never coveted a territorially bound nation-state, yet their nationalism was intrinsically tied to their territory and to Blackfoot conceptualisations of territoriality.’
- ‘Investigating the characteristics of the Little Egret's territoriality requires individual identification with permanent markings such as color bands.’
- ‘Our results are concordant with other studies of large mammalian carnivores, which reported that populations were not limited primarily by territoriality but by the supply of food.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.