One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The current debate has sometimes gone beyond terminological quibbles.’
- ‘When Tom isn't trying to change the subject through ad hominem or terminological arguments, he's often making a wordy confession of his political tendencies or saying things that are just plain wrong.’
- ‘Of course, in this case there is some reality behind the terminological change.’
- ‘Amid all this terminological disputation, it is important, though not always easy, to keep in mind the real-world consequences of these ideas.’
- ‘My argument is a terminological one, not in order to have tidy semantics, but because words can govern other behaviors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.