One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Amid all this terminological disputation, it is important, though not always easy, to keep in mind the real-world consequences of these ideas.’
- ‘Of course, in this case there is some reality behind the terminological change.’
- ‘When Tom isn't trying to change the subject through ad hominem or terminological arguments, he's often making a wordy confession of his political tendencies or saying things that are just plain wrong.’
- ‘My argument is a terminological one, not in order to have tidy semantics, but because words can govern other behaviors.’
- ‘The current debate has sometimes gone beyond terminological quibbles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.