One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Women of childbearing age should be treated with prophylactics with caution because of the teratogenicity of most of the drugs used for this purpose.’
- ‘Physicians can also discuss the potential harm that marijuana use may cause to adolescents during a period of rapid change in hormonal secretion, possible teratogenicity and the known consequences of long-term use.’
- ‘The sudden appearance of several cases of a rare disorder can also raise suspicions of teratogenicity.’
- ‘Because of theoretic concerns regarding possible teratogenicity associated with drug exposures during the first trimester, providers may choose to withhold prophylaxis during the first trimester.’
- ‘As previously noted, however, the risk of teratogenicity appears to be overstated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.