One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, treatment needs to be individualized, weighing the possible teratogenic risks against the benefits of decreased transmission.’
- ‘The newer generation of antiepileptic drugs is not teratogenic in animals, but there is not sufficient reporting in human pregnancy experience to accurately portray risk.’
- ‘There was no history of familial dwarfism or known exposure to teratogenic drugs.’
- ‘There are no absolute teratogens; however, many agents can exhibit teratogenic effects under certain circumstances.’
- ‘This class of drugs should be avoided in pregnancy because of teratogenic effects.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.