One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A Mexican drink, typically made with pineapple, water, and brown sugar and partially fermented.
- ‘Ferguson likes to make spritzers with both kombucha and tepache, mixing them with soda water, lemon and lime juices.’
- ‘The smile stayed on his face as we drank the tepache, and as began the arduous task of hacking a path back up the mountain.’
- ‘The addition makes the tepache fizz and bubble, and it's said to be extremely good for the digestion.’
- ‘At that time, strain the tepache back into the container, add 4 cups of pure water, and allow to set for 8 hours.’
- ‘I timidly accepted and before I knew it, I was sitting on a small wooden stool, drinking tepache out of a plastic bowl, and chatting with Adelena about who I am and who she is.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.