One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It has a kind of pre-meditated tentativeness; a deliberate uncertainty.’
- ‘Despite the tentativeness of the headline, do not doubt that the mediation will occur.’
- ‘The performance I attended was the first preview, which perhaps partially accounts for a tentativeness in the acting.’
- ‘And it was this tentativeness which was his downfall.’
- ‘However, he played with some uncertainty and tentativeness, and no one is sure just how durable he will be.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.