One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A powerful riding horse of a breed with a characteristic fast walking pace.
- ‘Tennessee Walking Horse owners find that the satisfaction they receive far outweighs the price of ownership.’
- ‘She was the owner of Supreme Image, a Tennessee Walking Horse.’
- ‘Each year, the best of the breed are recognized at the Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration.’
- ‘The association hosted a round table discussion with representatives from the Tennessee Walking Horse industry.’
- ‘The Tennessee Walking Horse is considered one of the light breeds of the equine family.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.