One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A powerful riding horse of a breed with a characteristic fast walking pace.
- ‘The Tennessee Walking Horse is considered one of the light breeds of the equine family.’
- ‘Tennessee Walking Horse owners find that the satisfaction they receive far outweighs the price of ownership.’
- ‘The association hosted a round table discussion with representatives from the Tennessee Walking Horse industry.’
- ‘Each year, the best of the breed are recognized at the Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration.’
- ‘She was the owner of Supreme Image, a Tennessee Walking Horse.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.