One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We'll be saying more about the tendentiousness involved in these arguments.’
- ‘He criticizes the proletarian literature of his day for its tendentiousness.’
- ‘The tendentiousness of the writing seems to conceal some deeper agenda.’
- ‘His books are model monographs, daunting in their research and free of tendentiousness.’
- ‘A brief review of the data is sufficient to demonstrate the tendentiousness of the exercise.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.