One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The tenability of the Plaintiff's claim was argued at length.’
- ‘They have not examined the empirical tenability of their assumptions.’
- ‘The writings of the various authors were examined and evaluated to assess the current tenability of the author's thought.’
- ‘One need not evaluate the scientific evidence for the assertions made to question the tenability of the propositions.’
- ‘We have yet to examine a few other challenges to the tenability of the theory.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.