One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Very probably.‘ten to one you'll never find out who did this’
- ‘Odds are ten to one that she will be an outcast at the next meeting.’
- ‘Well this should be fun; ten to one says he gets us lost.’
- ‘Ten to one you've had to go to the dictionary to find out what that means.’
- ‘It's ten to one he has never used his passport.’
- ‘Ten to one, Henry will bribe them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.