One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The hinge joint between the temporal bone and the lower jaw.
- ‘The temporomandibular joint is the articulation between the mandible and the skull.’
- ‘The temporomandibular joints connect the lower jawbone to the temporal bone of the skull.’
- ‘Symptoms are characterised by recurrent clicking in the temporomandibular joint.’
- ‘Pain of the temporomandibular joint for a brief time after awakening was commonly reported.’
- ‘TMJ disorders are a variety of conditions that cause tenderness and pain in the temporomandibular joint.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.