Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
The hinge joint between the temporal bone and the lower jaw.
- ‘Symptoms are characterised by recurrent clicking in the temporomandibular joint.’
- ‘Pain of the temporomandibular joint for a brief time after awakening was commonly reported.’
- ‘TMJ disorders are a variety of conditions that cause tenderness and pain in the temporomandibular joint.’
- ‘The temporomandibular joint is the articulation between the mandible and the skull.’
- ‘The temporomandibular joints connect the lower jawbone to the temporal bone of the skull.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.