One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Four common types of automated temperers are used - tempering kettle, plate heat exchanger, screw type temperer, and bowl type temperer.’
- ‘The new temperer, control station and acoustic booth are located in a special area, sealed off from the rest of production.’
- ‘The meantone temperer is used to temper the connected musical instrument to any desired meantone-tempered scale, which is selected by the user.’
- ‘Fabricating debris is a known quality control issue that can be minimized when temperers follow all recommended maintenance procedures for washers, rollers and other tempering equipment.’
- ‘Their temperers are considered some of the best machines in the business, as evidenced by their client list.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.