A coefficient expressing the relation between a change in a physical property and the change in temperature that causes it.
- ‘The compensator has a positive temperature coefficient of frequency, while the stack has a negative temperature coefficient of frequency.’
- ‘For each sensor, the sensitivity, the temperature coefficient of sensitivity, the zero current, the 12-hour stability, and the reaction time are determined individually during production.’
- ‘This solution was very close to the athermal ratio with a theoretical temperature coefficient below our ability to measure it.’
- ‘The response at longer wavelengths was also different in that it displayed a threshold, temperature coefficient of 2 and caused retarded growth and other sublethal effects.’
- ‘In turn, the temperature coefficient of an amide proton chemical shift is expected to depend upon hydrogen bonding to solvent.’