One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Boxing is ideal for women temperamentally too.’
- ‘And if you put two or three people in one group who are all temperamentally incompatible, then I am pretty sure it would affect their performance.’
- ‘Think, for example, of all the ways in which people are different from one another, physically, mentally and temperamentally.’
- ‘I feel very strongly that I belong to Scotland, I'm temperamentally Scots by character and by commitment.’
- ‘My brief assignments in corporate offices have not been entirely comfortable; temperamentally I am a hands-on man who likes to see the results of initiatives actually work on the ground.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.